- The Organizer of the Contest is PLANTIFIQUE SKINCARE S.R.L., with social headquarters in Bucharest, Aleea Blajel no. 11, bl. V5, sc. 1, floor number. 7, ap. 22, room 1, sector 3, registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Bucharest Court under no. J40 / 7408/2021, having the unique registration code 44167141, through CRISTINA GONȚA, as Administrator (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” and / or “Plantifique” or / and “the Organizer”).
- The rules of the "Plantifique TikTok Challenge" Contest have been prepared by the Organizer and will be made available, free of charge, on the website www.plantifique.com. The company reserves the right to amend the Contest Rules, and such changes will take effect only after they have been published in advance on the website www.plantifique.com.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to comply with and follow all the provisions, terms and conditions of these Regulations and applicable laws.
- LEGAL ASPECTS
These Regulations are formulated in accordance with the provisions of the following legislations (from Romania and the European Union): O.G. no. 99/2000 regarding the distribution of market products and services, with subsequent amendments and completions, H.G. no. 333/2003 regarding the Methodological Norms for the application of O.G. 99/2000 regarding the distribution of market products and services and the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance) - (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- All contestants who have a TikTok account will be able to participate in this Contest, without any geographical limitations (from any country in the world).
- The Contest will be open to individuals (except for the Company's employees, the Company's sales agents / collaborators, as well as their first and second degree relatives, such as children, parents, siblings, spouses) aged minimum 18 (eighteen) years at the date of participation in the Challenge.
- In order to participate in the Contest, individuals must follow the TikTok @plantifique account.
- In order to participate in the Contest, the individuals mentioned in points 1 and 2 above, must film a video with one of the foot masks ( from Plantifique) (there are four qualifying foot masks and participants can choose any one of them). In this video, participants must present / show the product (Plantifique brand and / or Plantifique logo - for these four masks) for at least 2-3 seconds (the video concept is chosen by the participant). It is not mandatory to show the product itself - it is enough to present / show the Plantifique brand / mark, related to the four foot masks qualifying for the Contest.
- After filming the video, the participant must tag @plantifique in the video post on his/her TikTok account and use the hashtag #plantifiquechallenge2022 #footmask.
- Participants can film and post several videos, under the conditions mentioned above - there is no limitation to just one video.
- Plantifique is not responsible, in any way, for the content of the videos, the entire responsibility lies with the people who film and post these videos on their TikTok accounts. Plantifique reserves the right to disqualify the participant who publishes videos that infringe the copyrights of other individuals and / or legal entities.
- CONTEST TIMELINE
The challenge will start on 19.04.2022 (April 19, 2022) and end on 20.08.2022 (August 20th, 2022).
- CONTEST PLATFORM
This Contest is organized on TikTok and participants can be from anywhere in the world (any country).
- PURPOSE OF THE CONTEST
- The purpose of the Contest is to promote Plantifique products and to make the public aware of the variety of Plantifique products.
- The participants of the contest are encouraged to step out of their comfort zone, overcome their limitations and inhibitions and post videos on TikTok, given the chance to win appealing prizes offered by Plantifique.
- CONTEST STRUCTURE
- People interested in participating in the Contest must film a video with one of the foot masks (from Plantifique) (there are four qualifying foot masks and participants can choose any one of them). In this video, participants must present / show the product (Plantifique brand and / or Plantifique logo - for these four masks) for at least 2-3 seconds (the video concept is chosen by the participant). It is not mandatory to show the product itself - it is enough to present / show the Plantifique brand / mark, related to the four foot masks qualifying for the Contest.
- In order to win a prize Participants must gather as many views as possible when posting their videos.
- Also, a Committee will be appointed (by the administrator of the Company) consisting of 3 (three) members - from the employees of the Company who cannot participate in the Challenge (employees of the Organizer's administration).
- This Committee will designate the winners of the prizes, taking into account the number of views.
- The participant who shows aggressive behavior (verbal or physical) may be disqualified by Plantifique at any stage of the Contest.
- APPOINTING THE WINNER
The prizes will be awarded by the Committee, taking into account the number of views on the post made by the Participant.
- For every 10k views the participant will receive $10. The maximum amount that the participant can receive is $1000 for 1,000,000 views.
- The views will be counted in the first 10 days of posting the video. The amount of views the participant’s video has after the 10th day, is the reward that will be paid to the participant.
- The participant can submit multiple videos.
- A screenshot of the video insights after the 10th day will be required from the participant in order to receive the prize.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In accordance with the legislation in force, the Organizer is obliged to make public the names of the winners and the winnings granted within this Contest. The name of the winners will be displayed on the TikTok account of Plantifique (@plantifique).
- The organizer also commits to comply with the provisions of European Regulation no. 679/2016, regarding the protection of personal data stored during the Contest. As such, the Organizer commits to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of the participants / winners of this Contest and to use them in accordance with the Regulations and the legislation in force.
- The personal data we process are mainly your identification data: name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number.
- The company ensures that your personal data is processed in safe conditions and that the laws in force regarding the protection of personal data are observed. Your personal data collected by the Company, which acts as a personal data controller, will be treated as strictly confidential.
- We process personal data only for legitimate purposes, such as providing you with information about promotions, discounts, etc. by Plantifique, to identify you through the media (in view of the delivery of the Prize), for marketing purposes. The processing of personal data is always based on the execution of contracts concluded with us, the need to comply with a legal obligation, our legitimate interest or a major public interest or, as the case may be, your consent if you have expressed your choice. . The company processes your personal data exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as, each time, on a legal basis provided by the Data Protection Legislation.
- Your personal data are processed throughout our relationship (as long as we have your consent), after its completion (after the withdrawal of your consent), at least for the period required by the applicable legal provisions in the field, including, but without limitation, to the provisions regarding archiving.
Your rights regulated by the Regulation:
- The right to request information - you can request information regarding the activities that involve processing your personal data;
- Right to rectification - you can rectify your inaccurate personal data or you can complete them;
- The right to delete data - you can ask for data to be deleted, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing of data - you can request the restriction of the processing of data in case you contest the accuracy of the personal data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Right to oppose - you may object to the processing of data;
- The right to data portability - you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the respective data be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint - you can file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (Blvd Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212; fax: +40.318.059.602; e-mail: email@example.com), or at another competent institution in your country;
- Right to withdrawal consent - in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effects only for the future, and the processing performed prior to the withdrawal of consent will remain valid;
- Additional rights related to automatic decisions - you can request and obtain human intervention regarding the given processing, you can express your own point of view on it and you can challenge the decision.
- You can exercise these rights, either individually or cumulatively, by simply sending a request to our headquarters in Bucharest, Aleea Blajel no. 11, bl. V5, sc. 1, floor number. 7, ap. 11, sector 3, or by Email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By simply participating in the Contest, participants agree that their data will enter the Organizer's database, be processed and used in the future by the Organizer or legal entities authorized by it, to inform participants about new products, offers, promotions, advertising and marketing campaigns.
- FORCE MAJEURE AND FORCED CASE
In any situation of force majeure or fortuitous event that prevents or delays, in whole or in part, the execution of the Regulations and the continuation of the Contest "Plantifique TikTok Challenge 2022" the Organizer will be exonerated from the responsibility regarding the fulfillment of his obligations for the period in which this fulfillment will not be possible.
- TAXES AND DUTIES
- The competition is carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Romanian Fiscal Code.
- The Contest Organizer is not responsible for the payment of taxes, duties or other financial obligations related to the organization of the Contest except those according to the provisions of Law no. 571/2003 regarding the Fiscal Code, for such cases.
- Each Winner must pay the necessary fees and taxes according to the Fiscal Code and the international fiscal regulations and / or the fiscal regulations of the country in which the Winner is a fiscal resident.
- INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
- These Contest Rules are made available to any interested person or authority who wishes to consult them, being published on the website www.plantifique.com.
- Participation in the Contest implies the obligation to comply with the provisions of these Regulations by all participants.
- END OF CONTEST
- This Contest will end on 20.08.2022 (August 20th, 2022).
- The Contest may end before the date mentioned above, in case of an event that constitutes force majeure, according to the legislation in force, including in case of an impediment for Plantifique, for reasons independent of its will, to continue this Contest.
- INTERRUPTION, MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTEST
This Contest may be interrupted, modified, suspended or may terminate at any time if the Organizer decides so. The Organizer also reserves the right to change the dates and duration of the Contest, and will make this information public on the website www.plantifique.com. Any action listed above will be made available to the public by publishing it on the website www.plantifique.com.
- Any disputes that may arise between Plantifique and the participants of the Contest will be settled amicably by the parties.
- If the amicable settlement of disputes is not possible, they will be submitted to the competent court of the Plantifique headquarters.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The participants in the Contest agree with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Any non-compliance with the Regulations leads to the invalidation of the Prize.
- Any complaints regarding the conduct of the Contest may be sent by any interested person to Plantifique, in writing, until the date on which the Contest ends. After that date, Plantifique will not consider any claim.
- The Organizer will take all the necessary measures for the development of the Contest in the normal conditions according to Pag. 7 out of 8 of those presented, but do not assume responsibility for any possible complaints or appeals from the participants, which do not regard violations of the legislative framework in force.
PLANTIFIQUE SKINCARE S.R.L.
dna. GONȚA CRISTINA